Monday, November 16, 2009

Long Time

It has beena while since my last visit to the land of blogging. My upmost sincere I am Sorry...
School is now in its 3rd month, Cari has finished her diving, Fall play is over, State Drama is next.

That is after Thanksgiving. She has decided to be a manager for the boys swim team. Hope she is up for the work involed.

Ina is getting ready for the December Art Show at Artisrty in Glass. She has added embroidry, to her list of can dos'.

Me I'm just working at everything, good at times not so good at others. but triing...

She you at thanksgiving at nanas'..

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Last night at dinner Sydney said the prayer...she mentioned you and Karen by name and then said all my other uncles and aunts and cousins.

I thought that was very sweet...she remembers you and is thinking of you and so am I. We'll be excited to see you!